Saturday 5 May 2012

Life Without Buildings - Love Trinity

Life Without Buildings. "Any Other City" is one of my favourite albums of all time. Given the short life of the band I am glad I managed to see them just the once in a strange venue I've never been to again on the Charing Cross Road in London.

This EP was released in Australia only, some time after the album was released and contains the excellent "Is Is and the IRS", an early single of theirs. All their other singles appeared on the album so this EP is a nice collection of everything that wasn't on the album - "Love Trinity" itself being exclusive to this release. The only other song I am aware of that wasn't on the album or this EP is "Liberty Feelup" which you can hear on their "Live At The Annandale" album.

No comments:

Post a Comment